This image of the Fowler House (now the Capt. Charles Leonard House) is from the original glass negative that is part of a collection of pictures taken by Rev. Hollis A. Campbell in Agawam and Feeding Hills during 1895 and 1896. These are the oldest known pictures of Agawam and Feeding Hills. To see more detail click on the picture and enlarge it.